August 03, 2012

♡a long overdue update part 1♡




















(this photo is by my friend Jacqueline who is a photography goddess, check out her stuff: http://jacquelineharriet.com)


So I realize I've been on a super unnecessary hiatus. For a while it was because the most important aspect of my life was watching and finishing Lost. Then I was too busy mourning the fact I finished Lost. Then I got lazy. Then my schedule got crazy. Well I'm back...for now. So many changes and exciting events have occurred (Marina, baby pink hair, and knee tattoos FINALLY) so I hope this photo update will do life justice. The plan is to work on making my blog prettier which will probably be difficult seeing as I know nothing about web design or technology for that matter. Stay tuned.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment