November 12, 2010

Inspiration: Ramona Flowers

I want blue hair and rollerblades.
I'm in lesbians with her and this movie. I tend to dress like her during the winter so now I have even more inspiration for extra layers. Believe it or not California does drop below 70 degrees. It's currently 40 degreases outside and sometimes it gets into the 30s, shocking, I know. Leather, surplus green, hoodies, fingerless gloves, tights with lace up boots. Yes please. And how could I forget the red lipstick?

I wish I could find a boy who would fight for me.

Today I also picked up November's Nylon and Elle UK with Alexa Chung on the cover. I needed something to feed my recent need for fashion. UK fashion magazines are just so much better than US magazines. I don't care if I have to pay an extra $6, it's well worth it. I will live in the UK some day, mark my words. I feel like I would fit in and make something of myself far easier there than I would anywhere else. Plus no sun = forever pale perfection.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment