May 10, 2012

Wildfox x Francesca Lia Block














(source: ilovewildfox.com)

I'm not sure why this is the first time I'm seeing these photos but I am completely obsessed. The styling here incorporates everything that has been inspiring me lately. Glitter, pink, studs. Not to mention those light pink Converse I have been scouring the internet for (IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PAIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW). I've been contemplating wearing my septum down (yes I have my septum pierced and it's been pierced for 3 years) for a while now and I think this convinced me that I should. 

P.S. that 'Punk' pullover will be mine, just you wait.

Anyways I'm about to go spend my afternoon with the bff. Send me all your positive shopping vibes. I am desperate for a new wardrobe. I apologize for my lack of updates lately. Except a photo update very soon!


Oh by the way I dyed my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment