October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


It's officially my favorite day of the year. 
It's currently perfectly overcast outside and I'm drinking pumpkin coffee while flipping back and forth between all the perfect horror/Halloween movies on tv right now. There is almost nothing else in the world that makes me happier than Halloween. Although it's always hard for me to fully appreciate today because within a matter of hours today will be over and I'll have to wait another year.  I'm about to start my American Horror Story marathon to pre-game for tonight. I'm already wearing my Violet outfit (costume). The photos above are from Saturday night. If you don't know who I went as then get off my blog. I went bar hopping and it actually ended up being really fun. As of right now I have no idea what I'm doing tonight. I can only hope it lives up to last year. Whatever I end up doing, I look forward to no one understanding who I'm supposed to be. Pictures of my second costume will be posted soon! 

~May all your dreams come true this Halloween~
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment