October 09, 2012

S&M Princess


dress & shoes by UNIF
leather jacket from Urban Outfitters (3 years ago, it's time for an upgrade)

"You just had to be a princess today..."

Today I ran necessary errands and ended up with some not so necessary items. Most importantly I got my hands on my first special effects make up items for my kit. I played around with them today and I'm really excited to perfect my ideas by Halloween. 


I leave for Disneyland in 2 days! Halloween time is my most favorite time at Disneyland (and in general obviously). My friends and I got tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party which is a ticket only event held at Disneyland on Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays during October. They close the park to the public at 7 I believe and those with wristbands/tickets get to stay. You can wear costumes and they set up stations where they give out free candy and there's a Halloween fireworks show I always get really emotional about and you get to feel like you're 8 years old and it's the best. Every year I say I'm going to make the best Disney costume and wear it the night I attend but I procrastinate and run out of time.

I promise more posts once I return, even if it's just something small like this. Tell me what you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment