October 19, 2012

The Vandelles 'Miles Away' Official Music Video



As you may or may not know a couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with Claude Cardenas of Stagnant Cult on a video that was to be a part of his 'Daydream' series. Video work had been something I wanted to experiment with for a while so when I was given the opportunity of course I was thrilled. The video was finished and released a week later and I was so happy with the outcome. Anyways the video featured a song called 'Miles Away' by the band The Vandelles. Somehow the band came across the video and loved it so much they decided to make it the official video for 'Miles Away' and it was officially released yesterday! It's really crazy to me that this little video that was basically made for fun turned in to an official music video. You can check out The Vandelles here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vandelles/111519378305?fref=ts. Make sure to hit like and send them all your love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment