October 29, 2012

Halloweek-end


A review of my week (top + from right to left):

-Thrifting for costumes: Jacket, shirt, & shoes by UNIF + jeans from Urban Outfitters.
-Costume shopping part 2 in my: thrifted crushed velvet dress, beanie from Target, shoes by UNIF
-Rediscovered my Betsey Johnson sweater dress after it spent the last 3 years buried in my closet.
-Selfie at work: Dress by Evil Twin, shoes by UNIF.
-Halloween part 1. I'll be posting more photos from my Saturday night on Halloween. Had to save something for the day of. Cliche prom dress from Forever 21, tiara from Previews, blood harvested from every boy who tried to hit on me that night.

I can't believe the best month of the year is almost over. I've been cherishing every second. I'm going to spend the next 2 days carving pumpkins, watching horror movies, and putting the finishing touches on my second costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment