April 08, 2012

♡easter princess + weekly inspiration/favorites♡




Celebrated Easter by eating tons of chocolate my mommy got me and going to Red Robin with my BFF. Every year I have the intention of purchasing bunny ears to wear and every year I never get around to it. 


Anyways I have been completely clueless about what to post today so I figured I would do a current favorites/inspiration post! I believe I am going to make this a weekly occurrence. 

A few of my favorites this week:

PINK HAIR: Obsessed. I really think I'm going to go pink within the next month.

'Saint Germain' lipstick by M.A.C.: 'Snob' is usually my every day lipstick and it's nearly the same color but I'm kind of digging a more dramatic pink. I think 'Pink Nouveau' is going to be my next purchase.

Marina Diamandis + cheek hearts: ORDERED MY TICKETS FOR THE JULY 11TH SHOW IN SAN FRANCISCO!

'Pink Tea' blush by M.A.C.: From the Tres Cheek collection.

Zoya nail polish in 'Shelby': Pink is a reoccurring color at the moment.

Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe (Vol 5): My favorite volume (I think it's a tie with the vol 6 though). I have literally slept with the book in my bed all week. It's almost scary how much I relate to Ramona in this volume. I've been feeling a little off lately and this has always been one of my comfort zones.

MY NEW SHOES:
behbehs

♡inspiration♡ 









(photos from tumblr/my instagram)

Follow me on Instagram: theashleenichole

No comments:

Post a Comment