April 09, 2012

♡outfit of the day♡




crop top + velvet skirt + velvet bow: American Apparel, necklace: Urban Outfitters, bracelet: thrifted


creepers: TUK online store

My outfit is nothing special today so I apologize. I didn't have anything going on so I didn't feel like making an effort. A crop top and skirt is one of my go-to warm weather outfits. I feel like it's a simple way to be Lolita-esque. Since today actually felt like spring I decided to start breaking in my new creepers. I've had them since Christmas but I always felt like they were more of a spring/summer shoe. They never looked right when I had tights on. I desperately need to go summer clothes shopping. I need color/pastel in my life.

On a final note, since I just finished tonight's Gossip Girl:


Dan & Blair appreciation blog 2k12. I am so glad there's still a show on television I watched when I was 16 so whenever it's on I can still fangirl like I'm 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment